Welcome to the Father of Love Fellowship!
We are a small congregation committed to sharing the truth of the character of our Father in Heaven. We believe in looking at the Bible and comparing scripture with scripture, in the light of the character of Jesus, the only begotten Son, and by doing so we can uncover amazing blessings.
Father of Love Fellowship
145 Savannah Shores Drive
Delano, TN 37325
Sabbath Services: 10am Sabbath School and 11:30am sermons (uploaded on YouTube channel).
Wednesday Night Bible Study and Prayer Meetings at 6:30pm with online participation via Zoom.
Contact Pastor Ben Kramlich
920 229 9359
1. Freedom of conscience and and sincerity and respect for each other's opinion, no matter how different we are to each other. A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still. Hammering ideas with an authoritative manner doesn't prove your point, "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal." (1st Corinthians 13:1)
2. Respect for the law of God (10 Commandments). Aiming to do right by the law, nothing illegal, no attacking the state. "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth." (1 Timothy 2:1-4)
3. Scripture is inspired and to be respected, though our interpretations may differ. We aim to let scripture explain scripture, being careful of our own assumptions and preconceptions.
4. For the Word of God to take root and be fulfilled in our lives, bringing fruit in due time, the soil of our hearts should be willing and ready. The Bible student prepares his heart as the gardener prepares his soil and is anxiously waiting for the seed and the rain. The human will is needed.
Welcome to Father of Love! We’re so happy you’ve stopped by. On this website we’re sharing with you our best materials regarding the character of our merciful, loving God – and as you read, you’ll understand why we are fully convinced that He really is a God of love. There is so much that people misunderstand about God’s character – even committed Christians! Satan has done his best (and often succeeded) in making people believe that God is invested with his (Satan’s) own qualities – those of anger, revenge, and murder – rather than the qualities God Himself has told us about in the Bible: love, patience and long-suffering.
“But what about all those stories in the Old Testament where God kills and commands killing?” you may ask. We’ve asked the same questions – because a God like that doesn’t mesh with the God revealed in Jesus in the New Testament – and this cognitive dissonance is disturbing to anyone who is trying to understand why God is a God of love.
What you will find in this website is the result of a 16-year search in trying to learn about God and who He really is. Each book reflects a careful and deep Bible study of the topics at hand. We hope it is as much a blessing to you as it has been to us. There is so much freedom and joy in knowing, with certainty, that our God is truly a God of love, and that we are deeply loved by Him.
If you’re new to this site, allow us to suggest the following reading order:
- Identity Wars: In a world where millions of people suffer the effects of feeling worthless, where thousands are fatigued with simply trying to “keep up” good performance in order to be valued, and where thousands more simply give in to the depression caused by their sense of worthlessness, God wants to give us the certainty that we are loved and of infinite value. This book describes our “identity wars” – from the feelings of worthlessness and of never being enough, to the peaceful acceptance of our real worth – a life-changing certainty -, given to us by God through His Son.
- Acts of our Gentle God: A beautiful introduction to the subject of the character of God. God is not forceful or violent. He is gentle and kind. Consider the Bible evidence for a truly loving God.
- The Wisdom of God: In the Beginning God designed the universe in a very specific way to ensure closeness and intimatcy for His created children. Learn the anicent wisdom of God in how He began the universe and why.
- Cross Examined and Cross Encountered: Why was the Cross required and who required it? How does the Cross change human hearts and lead to salvation? How can such an act of violence lead to a life of peace?
- Agape: Jesus told his disciple Philip that the Father in Heaven was just like Him in Character. This book shows how this claim by Christ is correct in light of all the violence that appears in Scripture and especially the Old Testament. This is a perfect sequel to Acts of our Gentle God.
- Comforter: The world is urgently searching for intimacy but the world is drawn to sex, porn, and sensuality to find fulfilment but finding the opposite to true intimacy. What is God's purpose for sexuality? Why are so many men addicted to porn? Who really is our source of comfort and how do we find true intimacy in our relationships?
- The Divine Pattern of Life: The relationship of God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, as described in 1 Corinthians 8:6, is the key to understanding the most important truths of the Bible. It’s a simple yet profound “formula” for unlocking not only Biblical concepts, but also for understanding other relationships in life.